Getting help from Hampshire CAMHS

You can talk to a GP, teacher or social worker about getting an appointment with CAMHS (child and adolescent mental health services) - known as making a referral - if you think you need specialist support.

You can also approach us for help yourself by calling us on 0300 304 0050, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Our trained mental health staff will talk to you about the issues you are having and how we, or one of our partner organisations, may be able to help.

Or you can download our simple referral form, fill it in and send it back to us at The form asks some questions about you, or the person you are worried about, to help us find out a bit about the difficulties you are experiencing. Once we receive this information someone will be in touch to discuss how we may be able to help you.

We've produced a simple guide to our services which explains who we are and what we do. It will also tell you a bit more about how to access our services and what to expect when you come to us for your first appointment. 

Find out more about CAMHS