(This service was formally known as SCAS, Specialist Clinical Assessment Service)
Please note we do not provide ADHD assessments as these are provided within the Assessment and Treatment Service.
What we do
- We are a multidisciplinary team who provide assessments for adults with who may have a neurodevelopmental difficulty that is impacting on social functioning, well-being or access to healthcare and support. This may include an autism diagnosis. We do not provide ADHD assessments as these are provided within the Assessment and Treatment Service
- Support colleagues in mental health services to assess and diagnose
- Advice and signposting - given to all patients following assessment. All patients are offered one follow up session with a professional
- We do not hold a caseload or care-coordinate. We currently accept referrals for people registered with a GP in West Sussex
- You are likely to be seen at one of our bases either in Horsham or Chichester.