(This service was formally known as SCAS, Specialist Clinical Assessment Service)
What we do
- We are a multidisciplinary team who provide assessments for adults with who may have a neurodevelopmental difficulty that is impacting on social functioning, well-being or access to healthcare and support. This may include an autism diagnosis. We do not provide ADHD assessments as these are provided within the Assessment and Treatment Service
- Support colleagues in mental health services to assess and diagnose
- Advice and signposting - given to all patients following assessment. All patients are offered one follow up session with a professional
- We do not hold a caseload or care-coordinate. We currently accept referrals for people registered with a GP in West Sussex
- You are likely to be seen at one of our bases either in Horsham or Chichester.