Langley Green is a state-of-the-art hospital for people with acute mental health problems. The hospital has two acute care working age wards, one integrated working age/older adults ward, and one psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU).
Knowing you’ve played a part in helping someone manage a long term condition or get their life back on track is rewarding in itself, but there are plenty of other benefits that come with joining the team at Langley Green:
- We're offering an extra £2,000 when you join the us as a Band 5 or 6 nurse, either as a ‘Golden Hello’ or support towards accommodation/removal expenses
- A flexible work-life balance - with opportunities for you to work flexible hours to work around any commitments you may have
- Return to practice support
- Fast track promotion opportunities through our Band 6 development programme.
- There are also good transport links and easy access to nearby attractions - the hospital is less than 10 minutes' drive from Crawley town centre and Gatwick Airport is 8 minutes from Crawley by train. Brighton and London Victoria can both be reached in about 45 minutes. The countryside is also close by!
We hope the stories from our nurses, staff and service leaders give you a flavour of what it's like to work here...