In this section you will find information about the mental health, learning disability and neurodevelopmental services we provide in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex.
- Use the A to Z facility below to search for a specific service.
- Find the address, contact details and opening hours for our hospitals and other locations.
- Get information to help you use our services.
- Learn more about our child and adolescent mental health (CAMHS), community based, inpatient, older adults and dementia, specialist and urgent care services.
- Street triage teams
- Support and recovery inpatient units
- Sussex Eating Disorder Service (SEDS)
- Sussex family eating disorder service CAMHS
- Sussex Gender Service
- The Havens
- West Sussex community mental health liaison services CAMHS
- West Sussex Discharge, Outreach and Recovery Support (DORS) Service
- West Sussex Single Point of Access (SPoA) CAMHS