Council of Governors
Our Council of Governors acts as a link between service users, carers, staff, the general public and our Board of Directors.
They meet quarterly and have a responsibility to hold the Board of Directors to account.
We have three types of governor:
Public elected governors - patients, carers and members of the general public, elected by members
Staff governors - elected by our staff members
Appointed governors - representatives from organisations who work closely with us
The Board of Directors and the Council of Governors work closely together to discuss progress, objectives and to plan our strategic development.
To view the Declarations of Interest Register please click here
Contact a Governor by email: ft
- 19 February 2024 (formal business meeting)
- 26 February 2024 (joint board and council strategy session)
- 22 April 2024 (formal business meeting)
- 5 August 2024 (formal business meeting)
- 14 October 2024 (formal business meeting)
- 10 February 2025 (formal business meeting)
- 24 February 2025 (joint board and council strategy session)
Our latest Annual General Meeting took place on Tuesday 26 September 2023.