Please note that we have recently updated our website and old links to individual policies may no longer work. If you have arrived at this page after clicking on a link to view a policy, please enter the title into the search tool below.
Our policies inform the way we work at Sussex Partnership. To find a policy, please use the search tool or select from the list of policy categories below.
If you can't find what you're looking for or have any questions about our policies, please email policies
- Absent Without Leave (AWOL) Policy
- Care Programme Approach (Including Standard Care) Policy
- Child Exploitation Policy
- Clinical Bed Management Policy
- Complementary Therapies Policy
- Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team Policy
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Policy
- Duty of Candour (Being Open) Policy
- Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT) Policy
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Policy