Please note that we have recently updated our website and old links to individual policies may no longer work. If you have arrived at this page after clicking on a link to view a policy, please enter the title into the search tool below.
Our policies inform the way we work at Sussex Partnership. To find a policy, please use the search tool or select from the list of policy categories below.
If you can't find what you're looking for or have any questions about our policies, please email policies
- TPMHA&MCA313 - Excluding Visitors to detained and informal Patients policy V3
- TP.MHA&MCA.302 - Consent to Treatment Policy v4
- TP.MHA&MCA.304 - Deprivation of Liberty (DoLS) V.5
- TP.MHA&MCA.305 - Information for Detained Patients & Nearest Relatives Policy V5
- TP.MHA&MCA.306 - Leave of Absence S17 Policy V5
- TP.MHA&MCA.308 - Independent Mental Health Advocates Policy V4
- TP.MHA&MCA.309 - Mental Health Act Section 117 Overarching Policy V.5
- TP.MHA&MCA.310 - Section 5 Policy V3
- TP.MHA&MCA.311 - Community Treatment Order Policy V.4
- TP.MHA&MCA.312 - Victims Rights under the Domestic Violence Crimes & Victims Act Policy V3