Sussex Recovery College virtual open day
Sussex Recovery College is hosting a virtual open day on Wednesday 10 May.
Recovery College courses are free to adults with mental health related challenges, their supporters, and staff at Sussex Partnership and partner organisations, who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills in self-management, or support somebody living with mental health.
Sussex Recovery College offers a mix of classroom based courses, online courses and workshops, on range of subjects including:
- Understanding And Coping With Anxiety
- A Good Night's Sleep Workshop
- Anger Management Workshop
- Self Esteem And Confidence
- Introduction to Food And Mood Workshop
- One Step At A Time Running Club.
Join the open day
Please join us on Wednesday 10 May 2023 1pm - 2pm
Meeting ID: 950 0057 7218
Find out more
Contact the Recovery College
Call: 0300 303 8086