Governor elections now open
Voting is now open to elect our Service User Governors.
Full details of the Notice of Poll is available here.
Governors have an important role in helping to make our NHS Foundation Trust publicly accountable for the services it provides. Trust Governors:
- Hold the Non-Executive Directors to account for the performance of the Board
- Represent the interests of members and the public
- Appoint (and where appropriate remove) the Chair, Non-Executive Directors and the Trust’s Auditor
- Approve (or not) any new appointments of the Chief Executive
- Receive the Trust’s annual accounts, any report of the auditor on them, and the annual report at four Council of Governor meetings
Governors bring valuable perspectives and contributions to our activities and they are the voice of our members, and local communities.
By voting you have a chance to elect the people you think have the capabilities to help run our NHS Foundation Trust. We encourage all qualifying members to vote for their preferred candidate here.
Ballot papers must be returned and voting online must be completed by no later than 5pm on Thursday 22 June 2023.